New Build Consultation
Wickersley Partnership Trust has received funding from the Department for Education to improve the school building and facilities at Foljambe.
Plans are being put in place for extensive building works which will include:
- Extensive roof works and the installation of cladding.
- Demolish of building to the front of school & construction of new building and corridor.
- Full electrical rewire of the whole site which will include new LED lighting throughout
- Installation of new boilers/water heaters
- Full refurbishment of all classrooms, communal areas and toilet blocks
- Installation of new outdoor provisions in KS1 and foundation stage including a Multi-use games area (MUGA)
Consultation Letter to Parents
Consultation Meetings This Week
Foljambe Students Begin Transition to Thrybergh Primary School
Foljambe Primary School Closes. Construction Work Begins
Foljambe Primary School Reopens to Students
For more information we invite you to attend one of our consultation meetings during week commencing 5th January 2021 (dates/times TBC).
To confirm your place at a consultation meeting please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send any questions or comments to:
Keep checking back for regular updates as the building work progresses.