Foljambe Curriculum Enrichment
Welcome to ‘Enrich the Curriculum’ – the home of virtual extra-curricular activities for students
On this page, you’ll find lots of fun and interesting activities, challenges and more! Click the buttons below to view the virtual subject related activities!
We want all our pupils to get involved, express themselves and enjoy their time at Foljambe Primary school with fond memories. We aim for our pupils to leave Foljambe, as well-rounded individuals, who are confident and prepared for the second stage of their education. We intend to inspire ambition in all our pupils and encourage them to make a positive contribution to society.
The intention of the grids is to:
- Provide pupils with the opportunity to explore different topics
- Allow them to express their understanding, deepen their knowledge and develop and acquire skills in a way that best suits them as an individual
- Build on cultural capital
- Link with other whole school initiatives such as the Thrybergh pledge tasks.
- Incorporate lots of different activities (read, write, watch, create, research) to engage different abilities and types of learner.
- Work in tandem with PSHE themes and National or International days of recognition
- Improve understanding of current affairs and Cultural Experiences in their modern world
Virtual School Trips & Other Activities
Pupils will be sign posted by the class teachers to go on virtual school trips linked to their Topics and interests. Pupils will then discuss and share their experiences with each other. Pupils will be invited to watch age appropriate documentaries and programmes to encourage thinking, discussion and debate. Pupils will be encouraged to get involved with National competitions and other things such as fundraising and community projects.